Underhung overhead crane or under-running overhead crane, it is a good choice for factory or warehouse that want to increase the lifting height as much as possible within a limited height. Underhung crane do not require supportive floor columns, it commonly runs on the lower flange of a running beam suspended from the workshop roof.
Underhung Overhead Crane
Lifting Capacity: 1~10t
Span Length: 3~22.5m
Lifting Height: 6~30m
Lifting Speed: 0.3-8m/min
Working Class: A3, A4
Ambient Temperature: -20~40℃
1. Steel structure: Q235B/Q355B carbon structural steel with seamless once forming technology
2. Hook: Finest steel forged hook, long using life;
3. Electrics: Chint, Schneider or Siemens etc.
Main advantages of the Underhung Overhead Crane:
Compared with top running overhead crane, underhung overhead crane make the most of facility space:
1. Allow the hoist to get closer the end of the runway;
2. Underhung configuration maximize the bridge end approach;
3. Bridge girder can get to the wall or the end of the runway as much as possible.
Considerations About the Underhung Overhead Crane:
As their main beams are suspended from facility roofs, underhung overhead crane usually has a limited lifting capacity, before choosing a overhead crane you should consider the max lifting loads, we do not recommend that you choose underhung overhead crane when your lifting weight exceeds 10 tons.As we all know, overhead crane commonly needs to be customized, Aimix professional engineers can help you explore all available crane options and choose the one best suited to your project, they also can advise you on installation, operation, maintenance to keep your crane at high work efficiency. Welcome to contact us for a more accurate quotation.