Anchor Winch / Mooring Winch / Towing Winch
Different Types of Marine Winch
Applications of Marine Winches
Drive Type: Electric or Hydraulic Type for Choice
Marine Electric Winch
- Efficiency: fast and stable operating speed and power output.
- Precise Control: accurate speed and torque control.
- Environmental protection: no waste gas and liquid, low energy consumption.
- Application: suitable for places with sufficient power supply or ships with light to medium loads, such as docks, shipyards, small ships, etc.
Marine Hydraulic Winch
- High load capacity: high torque and traction.
- Self-stability: automatically adjust the output when the load changes.
- Compact size: easier to install and move, more adaptable.
- Application: suitable for offshore projects and harsh environments with heavy loads, like offshore platforms, large ship towing and mooring, etc.
Cases of Marine Winches
Installation Time: October, 2021
Type: JM type electric towing winch
Parameters: speed 9m/min, drum capacity 460m
For pulling boats by the sea.
Installation Time: March, 2021
Location: the Philippines
Type: waterfall type hydraulic mooring winch
Parameters: speed 10m/min, drum capacity 680m
For positioning function on ship.
Installation Time: July, 2022
Type: hydraulic single drum mooring winch
Parameters: speed 12m/min, drum capacity 1000m
For handling vessels in the client’s shipyard.
Installation Time: February, 2021
Type: JMM friction slipway system
Parameters: drum capacity 2000m, rope diameter 44mm
For ship maintenance, repair and launching operations in the shipyard.