Mobile Boat Hoist, also called marine travel lift. Its featured design and high capacity can meet the launch and handling of ships of different sizes. Perfectly Suited for Marinas, Shipyards, and Ports.
AICRANE® mobile boat lifts support customization of parameters such as span and lifting capacity, and is designed to ensure excellent performance, durability and safety.
Rated lifting capacity: 10-1200t
Lifting speed: 0-3m/min
Running speed: 0-40m/min
Customize to Fit Your Needs
Capacity: 20 ton, 25 ton, 30 ton, 35 ton, 40 ton, 50 ton, 70 ton, 80 ton, 100 ton, 120 ton, 150 ton, 200 ton, 250 ton, 300 ton, 500 ton, 800 ton, Up to 1200ton.
Customize capacity, width, height, and more to fit your vessels, boats & yacht lifting need.
Hot Sale Types of Mobile Boat Hoist
Video of Mobile Boat Hoist：
Applications of Marine Travel Lift:
- Fishing ports: Transport boats from the port to the water, or from the water to the port.
- Yacht Factory: Move newly yachts from the production line to testing or storage areas.
- Marinas: Unload yachts from the dock into the water, or from the water onto the dock.
- Shipyards: Move built yachts from one location to another, or out of the shipyard.
Case Delivery and Installation Gallery:
1. Discuss requirements with customers;
2. Convey customers’ requirements to technicians;
3. Issue solution to customers;
1. Fabricate equipment with high quality & efficiency;
2. Inspect equipment quality & progress;
3. Confirm shipping time;
1. Offer insallation guidance online/on-site guidance;
2. Offer operators trainning;
3. Offer maintenance guidance;
-Max. dimension of the vessel(L*W*H):
-Max. weight of the vessel:
-Detailed project introduction: working site, budget, etc.
–Size and load capacity: Typically, larger yacht movers will be more expensive;
–Function and performance: Higher functions and performance, such as maximum height, maximum span, lifting capacity, etc. usually lead to higher prices;
–Regional and market demand: Some regions or markets may have higher demand, resulting in higher prices, and vice versa.
–Additional equipment and accessories
–After-sales and warranty service
If you have any questions during the installation process, please feel free to consult us, we have professional technical engineers to guide the installation online.
If you have special needs for on-site guidance, we can send engineers to your site depending on the situation.
We will have online customer service to solve your problems at any time, and we also provide after-sales document support, such as operation manual, maintenance manual, etc.
If the problem still cannot be solved, we can send our engineer to your site.
–Experienced professional team management.
–Localized after-sales service.
–More competitive price.
–Flexible delivery method.
Related Products You May Need: