Rubber tyred container gantry cranes (RTG cranes) are mainly used for stacking containers in railway station, port, and storage yards. They are available in a variety of different widths and heights. It is flexibly moved by its own rubber tyres for transshipping containers.
Capacity: 35t, 40t
Working Level: A6, A7, A8
Advantages by Design
• Minimal spreader positioning times.
• No-sway in hoist, trolley and travel directions.
• Trim and skew spreader positioning.
• Direct driven – No chain drive.
• Reduced tyre wear with differential axles allowing wheels to rotate during 90° turn.
• 4 Electric motors, 1 per corner.
Parameter of the RTG Crane
|Capacity(under spreader) (t)||35,40||40|
|Lifting Height (m)||12.2~17.8||16.5|
|Spreader Rotating Angle||±5°||±5°|
|Hoisting Speed (m/min)||13/26,23/52||12/18,18/28|
|Cross Travel Speed (m/min)||50,70||24|
|Long Travel Speed (m/min)||Full Load-90,Without Load-130||Full Load-20,Without Load-40|
|Max.Wheel Load (kN)||310||310|
|Power Supply||Electric,Diesel engine,Electric-Diesel drive|
Details Display of the RTG Crane
Lifting capacity: • 35t/40/40.5t or customized
Rubber tyred container gantry cranes (RTG cranes) are mainly used for stacking containers in a railway station, port. They are available in a variety of different widths and heights.
General specifications of the RMG cranes we produce:
There is space between the support legs for approximately :
• 6-20 containers lined up lengthways;
• 4-6 containers to be stacked on top of each other.
• For ISO Standard 20ft/40ft/45ft Containers